Most organizations deploy a number of security products to protect their endpoints, including one or more traditional antivirus solutions. Nevertheless, cyber breaches continue to increase in frequency, variety and sophistication. Faced with the rapidly changing threat landscape, current endpoint security solutions and antivirus can no longer prevent security breaches on the endpoint. Palo Alto Networks® Traps™ advanced endpoint protection replaces traditional antivirus with a unique combination of the most effective, purpose-built, malware and exploit prevention methods that pre-emptively block known and unknown threats from compromising a system.
Prevent Security Breaches
- Preemptively block known and unknown malware, exploits and zero-day threats with the unique multi-method prevention approach of Traps™ advanced endpoint protection from a single, lightweight agent.
- Automate Prevention
- Automatically reprogram your endpoints to block known and unknown threats – without human intervention – using threat intelligence gained from our global community of customers and partners across endpoints, networks and SaaS applications.
- Protect and Enable Users
- Empower users to use web-, mobile- and cloud-based applications without fearing cyberthreats. Protect users from inadvertently compromising their systems without depending on burdensome virus scans.
Traps Secures Endpoints With a Unique Multi-Method Prevention Approach
- Traps replaces legacy antivirus and secures endpoints with a multi-method prevention approach that blocks malware and exploits, both known and unknown, before they compromise endpoints, such as laptops, desktops and servers.
Multi-Method Malware Prevention
- Traps prevents malicious executables rapidly and accurately with a unique, multi-method approach to prevention that maximizes coverage against malware while reducing the attack surface area and increasing the accuracy of malware prevention. This approach combines several prevention methods to instantly block known and unknown malware from infecting a system.
Multi-Method Exploit Prevention
- Traps takes a unique approach to preventing exploits. Instead of focusing on the millions of individual attacks or their underlying software vulnerabilities, it focuses on the small set of techniques all exploit-based attacks use, which rarely change. Traps blocks these techniques, thereby preventing exploitation attempts before they can compromise endpoints.