Palo Alto Networks is the next-generation security company maintaining trust in the digital age by helping tens of thousands of organizations worldwide prevent cyber breaches. With our deep cybersecurity expertise, commitment to innovation, and game-changing Next-Generation Security Platform, customers can confidently pursue a digital-first strategy and embark on new technology initiatives, such as cloud and mobility. This kind of thinking and know-how helps customer organizations grow their business and empower employees all while maintaining complete visibility and the control needed to protect their critical control systems and most valued data assets.
The Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Security Platform has four key characteristics that enable the prevention of successful cyberattacks:
- Natively integrated technologies that leverage a single-pass architecture to exert positive control based on applications, users and content to reduce organizational attack surface, support open communication, orchestration, and visibility, and enable consistent security posture, providing the same protection on the endpoint, in the data center, on the network, in public and private clouds, and across SaaS environments.
- Automation of protection by creating and reprogramming security postures in real-time across the network, endpoint and cloud environments to counter new threats, allowing teams to scale with technology, not people.
- Extensibility and flexibility that allow for consistent protection as users move off physical networks – and as organizations expand – and adopt new technologies and architectures.
- Threat intelligence sharing that enhances prevention and minimizes the spread of attacks by taking advantage of the network effects of automated sharing of protections across a global community.
- Palo Alto Next-Generation Firewalls give you complete visibility into and precise control over your network traffic, and protect you from unknown threats
Advanced Endpoint Protection
- Traps replaces traditional antivirus with multi-method prevention, a proprietary combination of advanced malware and exploit prevention methods that protect users and endpoints from known and unknown threats.
- Panorama network security management lets you view all firewall traffic, manage device configuration, push global policies, and generate reports on patterns or incidents—all from one central location.
- Palo Alto Networks lets you deliver consistent, automated protections across your cloud environments so you can adopt SaaS apps, rapidly roll out cloud-delivered services and apps, and avoid business disruption.
- Our security subscriptions allow you to safely enable applications, users and content by adding natively integrated protection from known and unknown threats both on and off the network.